I Give Myself Misery
I just suddenly feel like typing out my thoughts. So I doubt it's going to be real nonsensical so pardon this entry.
Last night was great I supposed, hanging out with someone that I'm not very used to hang out with. And I think that gotten into me and making me lose my concentration. I don't even know how to express myself now.
I felt that I shouldn't be distracted and thinking too much about it or anything related to it. But sometimes I think I give myself the space and courage to take the step and then to realise I've fallen into deep shit. Anyway, mum was real cute yesterday when I got home, she asked, "You came back alone ar?" Then it gotten to me that why she ask the question since I've always come back on my own. It's always weird that my parents never once asked me about dating and relationships.
Sometimes I think I should be left alone with family and friends instead of trying so hard to find someone I truly like. Because the truth is, it's hard. I've always fallen for someone who never will reciprocate and I had enough of going through the healing process. Plus confidence issue bugs me no matter how confident I try to be, and I meant it in the physical terms. There are so many pretty hot babes around, slender legs, skinny etc. What's of me to compete?
Oh well, on the lighter note of this depressing and nonsensical entry, I went to Orchard ION for the first time with sweetheart. It's such a trouble to navigate there. But at least I get to have my Yami Yoghurt. And I enjoyed talking to him and bugging him and being rude to him and borrowing his shoulders to rest on. Friends like sweetheart are the best gifts that was given to me. I miss my girls and having heart-to-heart talks like we used to. I heart you guys so much.
Loved and take care.
Last night was great I supposed, hanging out with someone that I'm not very used to hang out with. And I think that gotten into me and making me lose my concentration. I don't even know how to express myself now.
I felt that I shouldn't be distracted and thinking too much about it or anything related to it. But sometimes I think I give myself the space and courage to take the step and then to realise I've fallen into deep shit. Anyway, mum was real cute yesterday when I got home, she asked, "You came back alone ar?" Then it gotten to me that why she ask the question since I've always come back on my own. It's always weird that my parents never once asked me about dating and relationships.
Sometimes I think I should be left alone with family and friends instead of trying so hard to find someone I truly like. Because the truth is, it's hard. I've always fallen for someone who never will reciprocate and I had enough of going through the healing process. Plus confidence issue bugs me no matter how confident I try to be, and I meant it in the physical terms. There are so many pretty hot babes around, slender legs, skinny etc. What's of me to compete?
Oh well, on the lighter note of this depressing and nonsensical entry, I went to Orchard ION for the first time with sweetheart. It's such a trouble to navigate there. But at least I get to have my Yami Yoghurt. And I enjoyed talking to him and bugging him and being rude to him and borrowing his shoulders to rest on. Friends like sweetheart are the best gifts that was given to me. I miss my girls and having heart-to-heart talks like we used to. I heart you guys so much.
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home